Police in the Belgium city of Bruges say they are looking forward to welcoming Newcastle United fans for the Group D Europa League match on Monday.
In a bid to make sure the game takes place without any trouble they are asking travelling fans to follow a number of measures.
- All fans are to meet at a designated area in the town centre from 12noon till 6pm local time.
- Fans without tickets should not go anywhere near the stadium.
- All tickets should be bought beforehand. Tickets cannot be purchased on the days before the match.
- Everyone is required to carry a proof of identity at all times. This document must beproduced upon request of a police officer.
- It is prohibited to carry glass bottles or other glass objects in streets or public places.