- 10,000 people to be lifted out of income tax and 961,000 to pay less income tax as a result of Personal Allowance reforms.
- Cancelling the planned rise in fuel duty in January
- £64 million upgrade on the A1 at Lobley Hill, Gateshead.
- £61 million to build over 3,300 new homes for affordable rent.
- Business support measures will benefit 130,000 small and medium enterprises in the North East.
- £17 million to return over 1500 empty homes to use in the North East and Yorkshire.
- Government will provide a grant for councils that freeze council tax in 2013-14.
More top news
Now, the remaining three will battle it out for the title of King or Queen of the Jungle 2016.
The gallery is the only British museum on the list of 46 nominees from 24 countries.
'Disappointed but not downhearted.'