- 10,000 people to be lifted out of income tax and 961,000 to pay less income tax as a result of Personal Allowance reforms.
- Cancelling the planned rise in fuel duty in January
- £64 million upgrade on the A1 at Lobley Hill, Gateshead.
- £61 million to build over 3,300 new homes for affordable rent.
- Business support measures will benefit 130,000 small and medium enterprises in the North East.
- £17 million to return over 1500 empty homes to use in the North East and Yorkshire.
- Government will provide a grant for councils that freeze council tax in 2013-14.
More top news
Collecting her award she thanked her team and her fans.
Bradley Lowery has a rare form of cancer and although he's having treatment it will only give him more time.
Listen to Ian Stewart's call to police to report Helen Bailey missing after he dragged the author into a cesspit last year.