Holidaymakers who returned home from Bulgaria with severe food poisoning have been awarded thousands of pounds in compensation.
Nearly three hundred tourists, including a family in Gateshead, suffered sickness at the Royal Park Hotel in the popular Bourgas region four years ago.
Now the tour operator First Choice has agreed to pay out more than half a million pounds to the victims.
Watch the full report from Ben Chapman below.
More top news
Predominantly dry over the coming few days with variable cloud & some sunshine. Cool start but daytime temperatures should recover a little
War veterans taking part in the walk of Britain got a singing send-off from school pupils in Northumberland.
A cast of the skull of St Bede - the English scholar who is considered to be the founder of English history - will go on display in Jarrow.