Nearly three hundred holidaymakers, including a family from Gateshead, have won compensation after they became seriously ill on holiday.
They developed severe sickness and diarrhoea at the Royal Park Hotel in Bulgaria four years ago.
The tour operator First Choice has agreed to pay out more than half a million pounds to victims.
The Skee family say the hotel was dirty and had poor standards of food hygiene.
More top news
Italian vodka, suspicious sediment and antifreeze sold as spirits are among the potential danger signs for shoppers stocking up on alcohol.
A North East photographer came into the studio earlier to talk about being shortlisted for a prestigious award.
A look ahead over the festive period.