Areas set to benefit from today's cash boost are:
- Scarborough Borough Council - £2,599,373
- Sunderland City Council - £2 million
- North Tyneside Council - £1,991,612
- North York Moors Historical Railway Trust - £800,000
- Port of Blyth - £500,000
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council - - £580,720
More top news
What weather will dominate this weekend?
The name was unveiled today by the Northern Powerhouse Minister Andrew Percy.
Harry was world rowing champion who drew thousands to the banks of the River Tyne in the 1850s.