- Tyne Tees
Areas set to benefit from today's cash boost are:
- Scarborough Borough Council - £2,599,373
- Sunderland City Council - £2 million
- North Tyneside Council - £1,991,612
- North York Moors Historical Railway Trust - £800,000
- Port of Blyth - £500,000
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council - - £580,720
More top news
During Thyroid Cancer awareness month, ITV speaks to Christina Davison, from Northumberland, who was misdiagnosed for a number of years.
A medical trial is underway in Middlesbrough, exploring whether aneurysm patients should exercise, instead of rest, before an operation.
Cameron may have wrong-footed Labour, but there may also be serious rumblings from his own backbenchers, if he wavers on England's future.