Areas set to benefit from today's cash boost are:
- Scarborough Borough Council - £2,599,373
- Sunderland City Council - £2 million
- North Tyneside Council - £1,991,612
- North York Moors Historical Railway Trust - £800,000
- Port of Blyth - £500,000
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council - - £580,720
More top news
It was a night to remember at Kingston Park as Newcastle Falcons beat Rugby World Cup hopefuls Georgia in a pre-season friendly
The woman had been at the O2 Academy on Westgate Road with friends when she was attacked on Pink Lane in Newcastle city centre.
Lewis Rider, who turns 23 on September 7th, purchased the scratchcard this week whilst buying a tin of food for his dog, Marley.