A furniture shop which has traded on Teesside for 40 years must now be pulled down after it was destroyed by fire last night.
Godwins in Stockton town centre caught fire at teatime yesterday.
It took over 40 firefighters six hours to tackle the blaze.
The decision to demolish the historic shop has lead to fears from nearby traders that their businesses could suffer while the demolition is carried out, because it means a main route in the town must remain closed.
Watch the full report from our correspondent Rachel Bullock below.
More top news
The owners of a care home near York, where an elderly woman died of hypothermia, have been ordered to pay more than £1.6 million.
An investigation has found the missile that downed flight MH17 killing 298 people was brought in from Russian territory.
Sam Allardyce's shock departure as England manager has left the FA looking to find another manager in the space of two months.