A furniture store which has been trading on Teesside for thirty years will have to be pulled down after it was destroyed by fire last night.
The blaze took hold at Godwins on Stockton High Street.
A structural engineer has found that the property must now be demolished in case it collapses.
Watch the lunchtime report from Rachel Bullock below.
More top news
Italian vodka, suspicious sediment and antifreeze sold as spirits are among the potential danger signs for shoppers stocking up on alcohol.
A North East photographer came into the studio earlier to talk about being shortlisted for a prestigious award.
A look ahead over the festive period.