A fire that took place at a house in Northumberland is no longer being treated by police as suspicious.
The fire, that broke out at a house on Portia Street in Ashington in the early hours of yesterday morning, was initially thought to have been caused by an arson attack.
Police now believe that the cause of the fire was accidental and are no longer investigating the incident.
Two people, who were rescued from the house and taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, have since been released.
More top news
The MP for Newcastle Central, Chi Onwurah, has started the formal process to see Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein stripped of UK honour.
It comes as households already face a triple-whammy from airfares, fuel and electricity prices.
Firefighters are urging residents to be extra vigilant if using candles over the winter months and during the Hindu festival of Diwali.