A landlord from North Yorkshire has been sent to prison for twelve months after a fire at his property killed two jockeys four years ago.
65-year-old Alan Foster failed to make even the most basic fire risk assessment before and after the tragedy.
You can watch the full report from Adam Fowler below.
More top news
Italian vodka, suspicious sediment and antifreeze sold as spirits are among the potential danger signs for shoppers stocking up on alcohol.
A North East photographer came into the studio earlier to talk about being shortlisted for a prestigious award.
A look ahead over the festive period.