A man from County Durham has said that he will never use the NHS non-emergency 111 number again.
Brian Sowerby called the 111 number after getting a serious lung infection - but says his condition worsened as he was kept on the phone for 45 minutes.
The helpline was first launched in County Durham and Darlington in 2010 before being rolled out across the North East in April.
Watch the full report from Frances Read below.
More top news
Emma Jesson brings you Saturday's forecast for the Tyne Tees region
People have gathered in the city centre to call upon the labour parliamentary party to accept what they Corbyn's 'democratic mandate'.
Officers were informed that the body of a man in his 60s had been found in a property in North Tyneside on Friday night.