A man has been arrested on suspicion of assault after temporarily disrupting the start of a General Synod service at York Minster.
The Church of England said the man, who was held at the back of the Minster before being removed by police, was not a protester.
A man was restrained within yards of the Archbishop of Canterbury the Most Rev Justin Welby and the Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu as they processed in for the beginning of the Holy Communion service.
A spokesman said two people suffered minor injuries in the scuffle - a member of Dr Sentamu's staff, Dave Smith, who had a bloodied face and a steward who suffered a bump to the back of his head.
"We received a call just after 10 O'Clock with a report of an assault on a male at York Minster.
"We were there within minutes and one male was arrested on suspicion of assault."
More top news
Witnesses reported hearing a "huge bang" at the venue during the concert on Monday evening.
Here's everything we know so far about the Manchester Arena explosion.
Kevin Phillips is the latest name to be added the bookmakers' favourite. Here's a look at the runners and riders.