The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Veterans, cadets, dignitaries and serving Northumberland Fusiliers have paid tribute to those killed at the Battle of the Somme
Clear spells. Showers. Brisk winds. Sunday looks like the better day
Two men whose grandfathers fought in the Tyneside Irish battalion and died together on the Somme have returned to visit their graves.