The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Dog walkers gather in South Tyneside to raise money for those whose animals are more than just pets.
Burglars have stolen irreplaceable war medals from a house in Gateshead.
Brisk winds. Rain for Monday and Thursday. Sunshine & showers for Tuesday and Wednesday. Colder feel with showers wintry over hills