The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez says Aleksander Mitrovic has a big role to play despite limited playing time
154 former contract workers at the Teesside steelworks were awarded £700,000 over a lack of consultation when the plant closed
James Wilson was jailed after claiming there was a bomb at Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary, which would explode in 'two minutes.'