The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
The woman had been at the O2 Academy on Westgate Road with friends when she was attacked on Pink Lane in Newcastle city centre.
Lewis Rider, who turns 23 on September 7th, purchased the scratchcard this week whilst buying a tin of food for his dog, Marley.
The newborn baby boy, who was treated by hospital staff, was found by a dog who started barking to alert his owners.