The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Prince Harry joined Steve Cram and Jonathan Edwards in training those taking part in the London Marathon for charity Heads Together.
Any witnesses should ring Northumbria Police on 101 quoting reference 1157 200217
Northumbria Police say the juke box, pool table and gaming machine were broken into, causing damage before the offenders then stole cash