The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Anthony Marsh had pinned down his victim when her devoted dog bit him on the bottom and saved her
A hundred students were partying in a back alley in Jesmond. Officers described their behaviour as "some of the worst" they've ever seen.
Terry Brown is wanted for an emergency prison recall as police believe he has breached the terms of his licence.