The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
The app contains over 75 weird and wonderful stories of things that have happened in the city over the past 800 years.
South Shields dancer Stuart Hatton has made history by becoming the first British man to win Mr Gay UK for a second year running.
Ed Milband outlines Labour's devolution plans during plant visit to Nissan's Sunderland factory.