- Tyne Tees
The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
A look ahead at the forecast for the Tyne Tees region
'Sheer good fortune' saw bus crash victims walk away with minor injuries
100,000 bricks have been added to a LEGO model of Durham Cathedral, representing £100,000 raised for the Cathedral’s Open Treasure appeal.