The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Newcastle University scientists think a cheap drug could slow or delay heart disease in Type 1 diabetes patients
Work has begun to repair flood defences in a Northumberland town, which were damaged during last winter.
If you are coming to Blyth for the Tall Ships Regatta, why not explore the other attractions on offer in Northumberland?