The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Archeologists in America say a ship wreckage found at the bottom of a harbour is that of Captain James Cook's Endeavour.
A look ahead at the forecast for the Tyne Tees region.
Two year old Ruby from York ate 24 plastic gloves while her owner wasn't looking.