The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Rough sleeper Eddie Unthank, 24, used his blanket to help cars get a grip in the icy conditions as they tried to enter a car park.
Jonathan Arnott has resigned from his role as a UKIP MEP and will now stand as an independent.
Hundreds of apprentices on schemes run by the collapsed firm Carillion, have been offered help to find new places.