The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
The parents of a terminally-ill toddler have set up a heartbreaking bucket list of things they want him to experience before he dies.
After long delays, Middlesbrough's Transporter Bridge is to reopen on Monday, a year after renovation work was originally scheduled to end.
Boris Johnson is on Teesside at Conyers School in Yarm. Our Political Editor Paul Brand is there