The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
31-year-old Abdulrahman Alcharbati of Wellhome Gardens in Newcastle has been charged with eight offences.
Hartlepool sisters Olivia and Georgia Crawford, who perform as LIV'n'G, have revealed the video to their song for Bradley Lowery
Our run of disappointing weather continues - but for how long?