The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Maggie Thompson says she is devastated at the continued vandalism to her daughter Siobhan's grave, following her death in 1991.
The department chain has announced plans of a 45 day consultation, in which the amount of redundancies could be decided.
Stephen Unwin and William McFall were handed whole life sentences for the brutal murder of 28-year-old Quyen Ngoc Nguyen last August.