The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Northumbria Police say two men have been charged with murder following the discovery of a woman's body in a burned out car on Tuesday.
It is 'allotment week'. Never one to miss an opportunity - Ross has dodged the showers and headed off to his for this weekend's forecast.
Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez has spoken publicly about Mike Ashley's interview on Sky Sport, when the owner admitted to a lack of funds.