The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Arbeia Roman Fort has been granted £150,000 to launch a re-development plan for visitor attraction.
The University of Sunderland has developed its Higher and Degree Apprenticeships in collaboration with employers.
The Crown Prosecution Service applied to have the sentences of Julie Mills, Nicole Lawrence and Barry Imray reviewed by the Court of Appeal