The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
The Bishop of Durham says the North East has "responded positively" to the Syrian refugee crisis.
Over the past five years, the number of babies surviving after being born 23 weeks into pregnancy has doubled at Newcastle's RVI.
Emma brings you Sunday's forecast for the Tyne Tees region