The Government has today announced the projects who are set to benefit from its Regional Growth Funding.
The list of bidders with conditional offers in the North East are:
- Air Fuel Synthesis Ltd / Crane Services (UK) Ltd
- JDR Cable Systems Limited
- JDR Enterprises Limited
- Molplex Limited
- NET Power Europe
- Tees Valley Innovation and Skills Growth Hub (Stockton Borough Council - Programme)
- Bringing Finance to Businesses in the North East (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Sunderland City Deal Infrastructure Development (Sunderland City Council - Programme)
- Tinsley Special Products Limited
More top news
Any overnight mist should lift on Monday morning into good spells of wintry sunshine and patchy cloud. Frosty everywhere. Odd icy patch.
Cold, bright and mainly dry
Newcastle Falcons narrowly miss out on a draw against Saracens in a pulsating match witnessed by the biggest crowd in nine years