A woman has choked to death at a restaurant on Teesside. It happened at Frankie and Benny's on Teesside Park in Stockton last night.
She had been out to dinner with her family. Paramedics tried to save her life but she died at the restaurant.
Frances Read reports.
More top news
North East Ambulance Service (NEAS) has unveiled its shortlist of awards for those it says have gone 'over and beyond the call of duty'
Campaigners say that penalties are being imposed against welfare claimants unfairly, as a new film is released highlighting the issue.
Sam Lavery, 17, from Coxhoe will compete in the third week of The X Factor competition this weekend, and it's Diva Week.