A woman has died after choking at a restaurant on Teesside. The 48-year-old was found in the bathroom at Frankie and Benny's in Stockton last night, November 6.
Police were called to the restaurant at about 6:30pm. Officers say the woman who was with her family at the restaurant is believed to have collapsed.
Efforts by other diners and paramedics to resuscitate her failed.
More top news
It was a night to remember at Kingston Park as Newcastle Falcons beat Rugby World Cup hopefuls Georgia in a pre-season friendly
The woman had been at the O2 Academy on Westgate Road with friends when she was attacked on Pink Lane in Newcastle city centre.
Lewis Rider, who turns 23 on September 7th, purchased the scratchcard this week whilst buying a tin of food for his dog, Marley.