A woman has died after choking at a restaurant on Teesside. The 48-year-old was found in the bathroom at Frankie and Benny's in Stockton last night, November 6.
Police were called to the restaurant at about 6:30pm. Officers say the woman who was with her family at the restaurant is believed to have collapsed.
Efforts by other diners and paramedics to resuscitate her failed.
More top news
To mark 10 years of smokefree workplaces, North Yorkshire County Council says smoking rates in the region are at an "all time low".
A group of scientists in Newcastle have been awarded £5m from Cancer Research UK to extend their cancer research.
After last week's hot weather there is a very different feel to things this week.