The jury at an inquest into the death of a boy who died at a museum has returned a verdict of accidental death.
Seven-year-old Karl Doran fell from a vintage steam roller at Beamish in County Durham in July 2012. He died from his injuries.
His father is a steam engine enthusiast and had been driving the vehicle at the time.
Frances Read reports.
More top news
A woman described as being 'allergic to life' has opened a craft centre in Hartlepool to help her cope with her rare condition.
An extreme sports show has rolled into Wearside. The Torque show features everything from monster trucks to motorbikes.
Severe weather has caused untold damage to the region on what was one of the hottest days of the decade.