Firefighters have been showing students on Teesside the dangers of leaving chip pans and cooking unattended. Their displays at Stockton Riverside College are part of this year's Kitchen Fire Safety campaign being run by the Cleveland Brigade.
"This is a really high profile campaign as almost half of house fires across Cleveland start in the kitchen and by following a few simple tips, they could be prevented."
More top news
People could suffer vision loss or infection from the lenses, which are often sold illegally online, in shops and on market stalls.
Between 2011 and 2014 reports of self-harm among British girls aged between 13 and 16 rose by 68%, according to new research.
The gallery has been made possible through the Heritage Lottery Fund who provided a grant of £422,600.