Max Clifford tells me Simon Cowell is so shaken by what happened on Saturday night that he will now be strengthening security at his home in West London.
He already has a security team looking after the £9 million property but he feels he needs to take extra care after the break-in.
Max Clifford says Cowell is thankful this was a warning sign that didn't end up being any more dangerous.
More top news
The teaser trailer for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens has premiered online and in US cinemas.
The TOWIE star said she did not get her full fee for leaving the jungle early and will donate it to a charity for starving children.
18,200 people died of the cold last year - a historical low. Energy and elderly campaigners say this figure is far too high.