The headline figures from the Office for National Statistics are:
- UK gross domestic product (GDP) in volume terms decreased by 0.3 per cent in the fourth quarter of 2011, revised from a decline of 0.2 per cent previously estimated
- For the year 2011, GDP in volume terms increased by 0.7 per cent
- Output of the production industries fell by 1.3 per cent, within which manufacturing fell by 0.7 per cent
- Output of the service industries fell by 0.1 per cent, while output of the construction industry fell by 0.2 per cent
- Household final consumption expenditure increased by 0.4 per cent in volume terms in the latest quarter
More top news
Explosives experts were called to the nuclear reprocessing site in Cumbria, to help deal with chemical substances.
The arrests were made on suspicion of producing and disseminating pedophilia content on the internet, the country's Justice Ministry said.
The A4-sized sketch originally went for £75 when it was first sold.