Thirty-four universities are set to see more than a 10% reduction in numbers, here's a list of the five most affected.
- 12.6% - University of East London
- 12.4% - University of Bedfordshire
- 12.2% - Middlesex University
- 12.1% - University of Northampton
- 12% - Liverpool Hope University
Forecast from data published by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE).
More top news
Thousands of people downstream of a dam have been evacuated, but authorities are unable to reach many on the hurricane-hit island.
Only half of the 4.2 million of eligible couples are applying for a marriage allowance that could be saving them hundreds each year.
Analysts said the outlook for the UK's public finances had "weakened significantly" with Brexit likely to put more pressure on the economy.