Thirty-four universities are set to see more than a 10% reduction in numbers, here's a list of the five most affected.
- 12.6% - University of East London
- 12.4% - University of Bedfordshire
- 12.2% - Middlesex University
- 12.1% - University of Northampton
- 12% - Liverpool Hope University
Forecast from data published by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE).
More top news
A Royal Marine from Northern Ireland who built explosives for an Irish republican paramilitary group had 43 hides, a court has heard.
A gay man has spoken of pain he suffered as a young boy when doctors gave him chemicals and electric shocks in attempt to 'cure' him.
Showers in the north tonight, elsewhere mostly dry.