Thirty-four universities are set to see more than a 10% reduction in numbers, here's a list of the five most affected.
- 12.6% - University of East London
- 12.4% - University of Bedfordshire
- 12.2% - Middlesex University
- 12.1% - University of Northampton
- 12% - Liverpool Hope University
Forecast from data published by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE).
More top news
First lady Melania Trump wore a jacket that read “I really don’t care, do u?” as she boarded a flight to a facility housing migrant children
The firm employs 14,000 people at 25 sites across the country.
Summer solstice sunshine