Thirty-four universities are set to see more than a 10% reduction in numbers, here's a list of the five most affected.
- 12.6% - University of East London
- 12.4% - University of Bedfordshire
- 12.2% - Middlesex University
- 12.1% - University of Northampton
- 12% - Liverpool Hope University
Forecast from data published by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE).
More top news
Elise Christie's Winter Olympics ended in dramatic fashion as she crashed out of the women's 1000m before being disqualified.
Bloating is a sign of ovarian cancer, but a poll has found that some women would be more likely to change their diet than visit their GP.
Jeremy Corbyn met Jan Sarkocy in the 1980's leading a number of questions being asked about the Labour Leader in recent days.