Some 120 Metropolitan Police officers have reportedly been found guilty of racist behaviour since the Macpherson report prompted by the murder of Stephen Lawrence.
In reply to a Freedom of Information request by Channel 4 News, Scotland Yard said that between 1999 and 2011, 120 of its police officers "had allegations of misconduct, under the category 'discriminatory behaviour' with the sub-category 'race', substantiated against them".
According to the data:
- 79 were police constables;
- 13 were police sergeants;
- Four were detective inspectors or higher rank.
- 21 received some kind of sanction, most commonly a fine;
- One police officer of the 120 was dismissed.
More top news
The father of the Duchess of Sussex also said he spoke with Harry about Brexit and Donald Trump.
Prime Minister Theresa May is planning a £20 billion increase to health spending, but details of how it will be funded will be delayed until
The group paid tribute in the Mamayev Kurgan memorial park.