A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
The singer, 31, said on Twitter that she and her partner Jonathan Powell were grieving their loss.
A fine evening ahead to the south with some late sunshine in places.
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have visited Manchester Arena, the site of a suicide bombing in May which left 22 people dead.