A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
A 61-year-old woman was taken to hospital with head injuries after the incident in Islington, north London.
Counting will begin on Saturday morning, with the result expected later in the day.
There have been a number of incidents involving heavy goods vehicles getting stuck and causing disruption in recent months.