A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
Arsenal have completed the signing of Spanish forward Lucas Perez from Deportivo La Coruna.
A stunning afternoon ahead with near unbroken blue skies and warm sunshine for many of us.
In France alone, more than seven million tonnes of food are thrown out every year. Now legislation is being introduced to redirect waste.