A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
Jordan Burndred's devastated mum Nicola confirmed the news on Facebook saying the 17-year-old 'didn't make it through the night.'
At least four plots attempts to smuggle highly-radioactive materials to Islamic State militants were stopped in the last five years.
Women should be warned not to drink alcohol for the whole of pregnancy to avoid harming their baby, researchers said.