A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
A severe storm has caused flash flooding in the popular Spanish holiday resort of Malaga.
NHS trusts in England reported a third-quarter year-end deficit of £886 million against a target year-end deficit of £580 million.
Former Leeds United starlet Elliot Kebbie is now starting his career once again, at the age of 22, after years of setbacks.