A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
Brighter skies developing across northern Britain and Northern Ireland with some sunshine tomorrow but feeling cooler again.
A mafia-wife will be looking to rule the roost as she joins fellow reality stars, singers, actors and models in the CBB house.
Almost immediately after EDF announced it was ready to proceed with Hinkley C, the government announced it wasn't.