A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
Who you gonna call? Not the boys anymore, it seems, as 1984 cult classic Ghostbusters is set to get a girl power makeover.
It all started in 1976 with the Apple-1 and led to Apple recording the biggest ever profit by a public company.
A young mother and son have been reunited with a kindly stranger who left them £5 and a note, praising her mothering skills.