A new report says the government must base their plans to access private email and online correspondence on the following principles:
- There must be sufficient, sustainable cause
- There must be integrity of motive
- The methods must be proportionate and necessary
- There must be right authority, validated by external oversight
- It should be a last resort
- There must be reasonable prospect of success
More top news
There will be patchy light rain across the UK, but sunny spells in the west.
Research conducted on behalf of Facebook shows women face a number of hurdles when it comes to launching a start-up.
The 650-feet long hole emerged after a water main burst near the 14th-century Ponte Vecchio bridge.