ITV's Daybreak has been told of the 'deadly' nature of carbon monoxide fumes, thought to have killed teenager Hannah Thomas-Jones.
President of the Carbon Monoxide and Gas Safety Society, Stephanie Trotter, said there needs to be better government warnings about items like the disposable barbecue.
More top news
PM Malcolm Turnbull said people convicted of terrorism-related charges would be held indefinitely if they pose an ongoing threat to society.
Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz stands down after leaked emails show party actively favoured Hillary Clinton.
The pair, believed to be the boy's mother and stepfather, were held after the five-year-old's lifeless body was discovered in a lagoon.