ITV's Daybreak has been told of the 'deadly' nature of carbon monoxide fumes, thought to have killed teenager Hannah Thomas-Jones.
President of the Carbon Monoxide and Gas Safety Society, Stephanie Trotter, said there needs to be better government warnings about items like the disposable barbecue.
More top news
The dangerous Khumbu icefall has been rendered impassable after an avalanche, trapping climbers on Mt Everest. Here's what you need to know.
A company included in a letter supporting the Tory Party said one of its staff members had been wrongly listed as a signatory.
Customs officials in Thailand seize 3 tons of ivory hidden in tea leaf sacks from Kenya in the second-biggest bust in the country's history.