Headteacher: 'Hannah will be sadly missed'

Gill Bremner, head of Wilmslow High School, where Hannah Thomas-Jones was a Year 9 student, said she would be "sadly missed" by pupils and teachers.

She said: "Hannah's death is a very sad loss for this school. Our sympathies go out to her family at this time after such a tragic incident."

Advertisement

Tributes to campsite death girl

Tributes have been paid to Hannah Thomas-Jones who died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a campsite on Sunday. Her brother is said to be stable but "unwell" in hospital and their parents "comfortable".