A special assembly will be held today at the Cheshire school of the teenage girl who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning during a camping trip in Shropshire on the weekend. Her 11-year-old brother and her parents are recovering in hospital.
More top news
An Ofcom report says mistakes mean people relying on live subtitles had an 'inferior' experience to other viewers.
Waitrose is to scrap a hot drink free-for-all which allowed loyalty card holders to enjoy free drinks in its cafes without buying anything.
A new wave of antisemitism in Belgium sits uncomfortably alongside the ceremonies to remember the liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago.