A special assembly will be held today at the Cheshire school of the teenage girl who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning during a camping trip in Shropshire on the weekend. Her 11-year-old brother and her parents are recovering in hospital.
More top news
Over 100 mothers and fathers were investigated for leaving their children unsupervised in the final three months of 2014, new figures find.
The Royal Fleet Auxiliary ship RFA Argus has been recognised for providing aviation and medical support over 33 years of service.
Buckingham Palace, London's Tower Bridge, Old Trafford and Big Ben are taking part in the event to raise awareness about climate change.