Tributes are being paid to the Cheshire schoolgirl who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning during a camping trip in Shropshire. Her 11-year-old brother and parents are recovering in hospital. Here's Daybreak's Katy Fawcett.
More top news
Police charged student Hayley King with malicious tampering of food after she was also filmed spraying glass cleaner in the fridge.
As the winds strengthen and stronger gusts whip the coasts and hills it will feel cool for the time of year.
Nigel Farage faced a range of political views and concerns today on his walkabout in Margate.