Tributes are being paid to the Cheshire schoolgirl who died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning during a camping trip in Shropshire. Her 11-year-old brother and parents are recovering in hospital. Here's Daybreak's Katy Fawcett.
More top news
Clocks will go forward 30 minutes so there is half an hour more daylight in the evening when energy consumption peaks.
Tina Green is to be called before the Work and Pensions Committee as it looks into how the high street chain went into administration.
The Boeing 777 was reportedly intercepted by two Hungarian Air Force Gripens after it lost contact with air traffic controllers.