Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
The release is the second batch in a series of leaks that have rattled the Democratic Party.
The rare 1901 edition of The Tale of Peter Rabbit will go under the hammer to mark the 150th anniversary of the author's birth.
After a relatively mild and quiet night, an episode of rain for many of us tomorrow.