Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Samsung will release an update for their Galaxy Note 7 smartphones that will prevent them from charging and functioning as mobile phones.
Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos has accepted the Nobel Peace Prize at a ceremony in Stockholm.
Rain will linger across the south for much of today, slowly clearing away through tonight