Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
New York's attorney general launched the civil rights investigation after dozens of women accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment.
Ibrahim Hussein appeared in one of the terror group's propaganda videos warning of attacks on Italy and Turkey.
Jared O'Mara's made a series of offensive comments, including joking about having an orgy with members of Girls Aloud.