Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
A company included in a letter supporting the Tory Party said one of its staff members had been wrongly listed as a signatory.
Customs officials in Thailand seize 3 tons of ivory hidden in tea leaf sacks from Kenya in the second-biggest bust in the country's history.
Fans who are still coming to terms with the news that Zayn Malik has left One Direction have been handed an unlikely lifeline...