Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Chelsea had planned an open top bus tour to show off the Premier League trophy and hope to add the FA Cup in Saturday's final with Arsenal.
Schoolchildren put on a spontaneous show of unity in the wake of the Manchester Arena attack.
The Islamic centre where the Manchester suicide bomber is thought to have prayed says the attack "has no place in Islam or any religion".