Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Temperatures will feel a little milder compared to of late with highs reaching 14C (57F).
Dozens of common treatments to help with a range of ailments are apparently of little or no use.
The prime minister has offered Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland a "direct line" to Brexit Secretary David Davis.