Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Outbreaks of rain and strengthening winds will affect southernmost parts of England and Wales today.
An earlier debate on the issue was suspended as an 'expression of support' following the Westminster terror attack.
Five people were killed and dozens more were injured after a car and knife attack in the capital on Wednesday afternoon.