Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
An ancient ocean on the surface of Mars held more liquid water than the Earth's Arctic Ocean, scientists believe.
Chelsea fans are at the centre of a new racism storm after video emerged of supporters mocking the recent racist incident on a Paris Metro.
NASA's Dawn probe is preparing to make an historic rendezvous with the dwarf planet Ceres.