Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
More than 80 prominent Britons, including Boris Johnson, Russell Brand and former Government ministers, urge Obama to release Aamer.
Thundery overnight with a Met Office warning for rain in place for a large swathe of the country. Quite sunny throughout tomorrow.
Video shot in Islamic State capital Raqq purportedly shows at least two of three missing London schoolgirls.