Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
The 36-year-old hasn't attended parliament since his office said he was cutting down his activities on medical advice in December
Cold, wintry and windy
A woman's been banned from driving after leaving a McDonald's with another driver on her bonnet clinging onto her windscreen wipers.