Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Over the next 24 hours we are going to see snow and ice across many parts, although it is looking calmer from Sunday onwards.
A young grey seal found in a farmer's field on Monday is making progress say RSPCA staff. He's thought to have a head injury.
The UK economy, boosted by the inclusion of the sex and drugs industry in the calculations, is now the world's fifth largest, but only just.