Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
The Labour leader did not say whether he would maintain Britain's nuclear deterrent programme.
Ukip leader Paul Nuttall also said he would want to get rid of Sharia courts.
Over 40,000 people picked up their packs to take part in the annual marathon in the capital.