Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Clare Waight Keller said it was an "enormous honour" to have been given one of fashion's most coveted jobs ahead of the royal wedding.
As temperatures rise over the coming few days, the risk of thunderstorms across some southern parts
Margot James was asked about her own experiences of receiving abuse on the internet.