Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
A police officer in today's London Pride parade surprised his partner by proposing in the middle of the parade.
Government minister Justine Greening has apparently opened up about her sexuality, as thousands took part in the London Pride parade.
Record crowds are at this year's Pride in London parade as people show their support for the LGBT community after the Orlando shooting