Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
A 14-stone midwife who refused to get married as a 'fat bride' shed six stone after she was spurred on a by a nasty comment while at work.
A car ended up on a motorway embankment and got stuck in the trees after the driver lost control.
The pristine collection from the 1960s and 1970s could net owner Doug Carpenter a packet if they sell at auction today.