Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
A Labour MP opposed to Jeremy Corbyn just texted me: he has until next year to prove he can win the General Election in 2020.
21-year-old Ross Greer has been elected as the youngest-ever Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP), representing the Green Party.
Major changes are expected to be unveiled at the secretive state's rare Congress meeting - but journalists were shut out as it got underway.