Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Jeremy Hunt has rejected Professor Stephen Hawking's claim that he "abused" scientific research to justify the creation of a seven-day NHS.
Showers in the north, perhaps turning heavy at times but becoming drier in the south towards the afternoon.
Police have stepped up their search for Younes Abouyaaqoub, believed to be at the centre of the investigation into the Las Ramblas attack.