Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
The new Tesco chief executive was only appointed a month ago, but will the profit scandal be the making or breaking of him?
It is 20 years since the first episode of Friends aired on US TV. Here are some fun facts you might not know about the long-running sitcom.
A member of FIFA's Executive Committee believes Qatar will be stripped of the 2022 World Cup because of concerns about the soaring heat