Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said in return the EU would speed up visa-free travel for Turks and its efforts to join the 28-nation bloc.
Colonel Richard Kemp told ITV News Britain must send in ground troops to have any chance of stopping the terror group.
Severe gales will gradually ease across the country but a wet night in the south of England and Wales and icy stretches in Scotland.