Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
On Wednesday, a coroner will decide whether to open a full inquest into the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings which killed 21 people.
After 116 years of tailoring, over 1,000 jobs are set to be lost at fashion retailer Austin Reed.
Northern and Western areas keep best of sunshine in next few days.