Social networking website LinkedIn has provided these security tips following the reported theft of almost 6.5 million passwords. See the full statement here.
- Never change your password by following a link in an email
- Change your account passwords every few months
- Don’t use the same password on all the sites you visit
- Don’t use a word from the dictionary
- Never give your password to others or write it down
More top news
Cloudy and damp across much of England and Wales, although the rain should turn lighter and more patchy by the afternoon.
A British journalist based in Egypt has been expelled from the country as authorities tighten control over the media ahead.
Airline fees for services such as name changes and airport check-in could be targeted under a new Government clampdown.