Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Captain Steve Smith admitted Australia deliberately tampered with the ball during the third Test against South Africa.
Staying cloudy across southeastern areas throughout the night with some light rain at times.
Thousands of protesters have swarmed into the US capital and cities across the world to march for gun control.