Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The Clipper Round The World Yacht Race is due to begin in London today from St Katherine's Dock.
Once a year W11 comes alive with the colour of carnival. Everything you need to know about getting around and what to see in Notting Hill.
People should only be allowed to move freely within the EU if they have a job waiting for them, the Home Secretary has said.