Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
As the polls close in the Scottish referendum, we look at who won the war on social media - the Yes campaign or the No campaign?
How do you break apart a Union of countries? If Scotland has just voted Yes that will be a problem for politicians both sides of the border.
CCTV footage has captured the moment an "optimistic" thief failed to steal a large piece of art by hiding it underneath his hoodie.