Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Another mild night
Tracey Crouch says she hopes the Football Association learns lessons from the "sorry saga" of harassment and bullying accusations.
During a discussion on the Me Too campaign, the model revealed she had been attacked as a teenager by an industry professional.