Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The former prime minister made the comments as he prepares to return to politics saying he wants to be "part of the debate" on Brexit.
The new measures would mirror childcare vouchers and see workers sacrifice some of their salary to benefit.
Google, Facebook and Twitter could face multi-million pound fines over their failure to remove illegal content, MPs say.