Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The last surviving Dambusters pilot has died at the age of 96.
A British pensioner has reportedly been raped, murdered and set on fire in Bulgaria, just months after she moved to the country.
David Cameron has been urged to visit Calais to witness the impact of the migrant crisis "first-hand".