Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were snubbed for a second time in two days on their visit to Canada by a prominent First Nations leader.
Scientists found their skin cells have a built-in protection, meaning they are more likely to be blessed with long-lasting youthfulness.
Sam Allardyce's shock departure as England manager has left the FA looking to find another manager in the space of two months.