Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Gary Barlow performed an impromptu gig in a busy shopping centre.
Stephen Hawking said a Brexit would make Britain more "isolated and insular".
Michael Gove and Boris Johnson are increasingly behaving like an opposition party at a general election.