Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Showers in the north. Fine in the south
A British man was injured in a suspected terror attack in Finland in which two people were killed, the Government has said.
Jeremy Hunt has rejected Professor Stephen Hawking's claim that he "abused" scientific research to justify the creation of a seven-day NHS.