Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The tomb that houses Richard III's coffin has been revealed in Leicester Cathedral.
Launching Plaid Cymru's campaign, leader Leanne Wood, says the general election offers Wales an "unprecedented opportunity" for change.
A woman who sent £1,000 to her jihadi boyfriend in Syria before he dumped her has avoided a prison sentence today