Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
It will be a misty and cloudy start in many southern and central parts which will slowly lift this morning.
The president-elect also warned US companies they would face "retribution" for setting up their business operations abroad.
Penalties of £100 or a court fine of up to £1,000 can now be handed to anyone caught lighting up in a private vehicle with someone under 18.