Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Customers could be losing out due to credit card companies not providing enough information, consumer group Which? has found.
Spurs say they are supporting troubled former star Paul Gascoigne after it was reported he had been placed on an emergency three-day detox.
A British jihadi from Portsmouth has been killed fighting in the Syrian Kurdish town of Kobani, currently besieged by Islamic State.