Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Explosive devices were thrown at the former Sinn Fein president’s home in west Belfast.
The Defence Secretary said the new medals marking the campaign would be presented in future to the operators.
Sections of the building have to be removed on safety grounds after flames tore through the art school on June 15.