Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Viewers have complained that the act between French ventriloquist Marc Metral and his dog, Miss Wendy, is cruel.
Mother of Bobbi and Christi Shepherd accuses former Thomas Cook CEO Harriet Green of trying to use their memory to gain public sympathy
Cast and crew from Coronation Street along with members of the public will attend the event at Manchester Cathedral to remember the actress.