Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The EU flag symbolises unity between European countries.
Shadow business secretary Rebecca Long-Bailey has called for "immediate" relief to prevent thousands of companies going out of business.
A spokesperson criticised the behaviour of a "small number" of fans at the game between Birmingham City and the Wolverhampton Wanderers.