Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The brisk northerly wind will make it feel rather cold.
The actor was asked about black or mixed race role models and whether Markle's upcoming marriage to Harry would help inspire young people.
Youngsters are still consuming too much unnecessary sugar and caffeine, according to the study.