Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
EastEnders has made UK soap history by casting a transgender actor to play a transgender character in a continuing role.
More than 2,000 suspected criminals avoided prosecution last year because of their ill-health or age, new figures reveal.
A woman has appealed to find the "dapper" stranger who confronted the man who allegedly groped her on a bus.