Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
The boy was attacked on a bus in south London. Police say he was stabbed in the stomach.
With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton looking set to become the Republican and Democrat presidential candidates, what happens next?
Everything you need to know about the most violent day of the miners' strike.