Among the reforms to Whitehall departments which are expected to be unveiled by Cabinet Office minster Francis Maude today are:
- Perks such as free holidays axed
- End to clothing allowances
- Departments more concentrated on delivering Government policy
- Flexible working arrangements under review
- Rights reviewed for having time off for the Queen’s Birthday
More top news
Twenty-one-year-old pair raise nearly £40,000 in the world's toughest row.
An 11-year-old boy has been found guilty of shooting dead an eight-year-old girl in a row over a puppy.
A picture of a mother and her two daughters posted on social media has left people wondering "who's the mum?".