If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
A top temperature today of 13 Celsius (55F).
Mr Trump tweeted that Mr McMaster has done "an outstanding job & will always remain my friend." He said MrBolton will take over on April 9.
The committee wants a more stringent interpretation of air quality laws and for noise estimates to reflect a range of possible flight paths.