If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Michael Buble has been criticised as "disgusting" for posting a picture of a woman wearing tight shorts using the hashtag #beautifulbum.
Vinyl copies of a cover of Monty Python's 'Galaxy Song' recorded by Stephen Hawking go on sale later as part of Record Store Day.
The five-piece dance group do not sing but their choreographed back-flips had the crowd cheering at their audition in tonight's episode.