If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Sara Di Pietrantonio, 22, died in Rome on Sunday.
A vote to remain in the EU will see Brussels exert more power over the NHS, according to the Cabinet minister.
Tuesday: A cloudy, cool and dull day with outbreaks of heavy rain becoming lighter and patchier.