If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
People are being offered the chance to scatter their loved ones' ashes from the edge of space.
Celtic's Aleksandar Tonev has been suspended for seven matches for using "offensive, insulting and abusive language of a racist nature".
People are being encouraged to post pictures of themselves sleeping in "weird" places in a bid to raise money to tackle homelessness.