If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
At least two intruders broke into the property and shot Mr Hedger in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Bank Holiday bursts of rain for some
President Trump made the comments about the North Korean leader taking office at the age of 27 - but said he had "no idea" if he was sane.