If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Overnight it will be cooler and fresher but most places will stay dry with a nippy start to Sunday.
X Factor contestant Raign seems to impress the Wembley audience with her own song even though Cheryl finds her "really annoying".
YouTube superstar Alfie Deyes got a sense of how far he has come when thousands of fans descended on his latest book signing in London.