If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Watch Molly's shock as her high school sweetheart Kevin pops the question as they are getting their picture taken.
Police are searching for the 'despicable' thieves who stole an elderly couple's Christmas money in a distraction robbery.
The alleged row over parking is said to have started after the local council re-paved a road in Harrow.