If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Doug Bergeson, from Wisconsin, USA, calmly drove himself to hospital and walked into the emergency room to ask for help.
The venue will open its doors again for the first time since May's bombing on September 9 for the We Are Manchester concert .
Reports peaked in June, when the London Bridge and Finsbury Park attacks took place, with the service receiving 5,703 calls.