If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Regime change has unleashed sectarian and tribal urges and is tearing the country apart.
Feeling warm in the sunshine
Speaking after the Westminster attack, Brad Smith exclusively told ITV News that Microsoft will only hand over data when legally compelled.