If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
Researchers found taking the drugs was associated with a 36% heightened risk of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
The study reveals cases of slave driving and human trafficking suffering delays, being prematurely shelved or being overlooked entirely.
David Clarke was arrested after a four-hour standoff in which two members of staff were taken hostage. Both escaped unharmed.