If the inflation figure remains unchanged today it would follow a sharp drop in April:
- In April CPI [Consumer Price Index] fell to 3% from 3.5% in March
- That's the lowest level since February 2010
- Inflation has fallen from 5.2% last September
- Previous falls are due to the reduced impact of the VAT rise in 2011
- Also falling energy and food prices and bill cuts from utility providers
More top news
After a remarkably mild November - a notable mild start to the new month.
The Facebook founder revealed the plan as he and wife Priscilla Chan announced the birth of their baby daughter, Max.
At least 300 people are actively promoting and recruiting for the terror group from within the United States, academics have found.