- The minds of patients with locked-in syndrome are perfectly healthy
- However the body is almost completely paralysed
- In Tony Nicklinson's case the condition began after he had a stroke
- It can also be caused by damage to nerve cells, diseases of the circulatory system and brain injury
- There is no standard treatment or cure
More top news
Atlantic frontal systems spread rain in from the northwest on both weekend days. Windy - with gales across the north and west but mild.
The band announced at a free concert on Friday that they would take over the event's Pyramid stage on Saturday June 25.
The victims were collecting permits and escorts a day after their home town was liberated from the extremists.