- According to The British Crime Survey, less than a third of cases of anti-social behaviour are reported to police.
- The HMIC report overall shows the number of people who believe their force does a good job rose from 69% in 2010 to 74% in 2011/2012.
- The study showed that in cases where police took action, an average of 84% of victims were happy with the result.
- The Merseyside force came out on top with 97% of victims who reported anti-social behaviour - stating they were satisfied with the action taken.
- In this area, Bedfordshire performed the worst but even there, some 70% of victims were content with the police response.
More top news
163,000 French and 143,000 German soldiers were killed in the 10-month battle in 1916.
As many as 700 migrants have been died after three consecutive days of shipwrecks off the coast of Libya, the UN Refugee Agency has said.
The fire broke out on Sunday morning at the home for 35 residents in Litochki, a village 25 miles north of Kiev.