- According to The British Crime Survey, less than a third of cases of anti-social behaviour are reported to police.
- The HMIC report overall shows the number of people who believe their force does a good job rose from 69% in 2010 to 74% in 2011/2012.
- The study showed that in cases where police took action, an average of 84% of victims were happy with the result.
- The Merseyside force came out on top with 97% of victims who reported anti-social behaviour - stating they were satisfied with the action taken.
- In this area, Bedfordshire performed the worst but even there, some 70% of victims were content with the police response.
More top news
Paranoid schizophrenic Jeffrey Barry stabbed Kamil Ahmad before removing his penis in the attack at his flat in Bristol last year.
The latest addition to the royal family will be a younger brother or sister for Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
The Duchess of Cambridge, who is pregnant with the couple’s third child, will stay at home while William visits Finland for a two day tour.