- According to The British Crime Survey, less than a third of cases of anti-social behaviour are reported to police.
- The HMIC report overall shows the number of people who believe their force does a good job rose from 69% in 2010 to 74% in 2011/2012.
- The study showed that in cases where police took action, an average of 84% of victims were happy with the result.
- The Merseyside force came out on top with 97% of victims who reported anti-social behaviour - stating they were satisfied with the action taken.
- In this area, Bedfordshire performed the worst but even there, some 70% of victims were content with the police response.
More top news
A pregnant woman suffered broken bones and is to undergo surgery after being thrown on to the bonnet of a car in a collision.
Father of drowned Syrian boy Alan Kurdi says he is comforted by impact of his son's death, as hia family is reportedly accepted by Canada.
A year ago the International Court of Justice ruled that Japan's decades-old whale hunt in the Antarctic should stop.