- According to The British Crime Survey, less than a third of cases of anti-social behaviour are reported to police.
- The HMIC report overall shows the number of people who believe their force does a good job rose from 69% in 2010 to 74% in 2011/2012.
- The study showed that in cases where police took action, an average of 84% of victims were happy with the result.
- The Merseyside force came out on top with 97% of victims who reported anti-social behaviour - stating they were satisfied with the action taken.
- In this area, Bedfordshire performed the worst but even there, some 70% of victims were content with the police response.
More top news
Scotland wanted every child to have a 'named person' to look after their welfare regardless of their family situation.
The adorable 10-stamp issue marks the 150th anniversary of Potter's birth. Featuring Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle-Duck, Tom Kitten and more!
A man who launched a savage attack on his partner and another on the mother of his children minutes later has admitted two counts of murder.