- According to The British Crime Survey, less than a third of cases of anti-social behaviour are reported to police.
- The HMIC report overall shows the number of people who believe their force does a good job rose from 69% in 2010 to 74% in 2011/2012.
- The study showed that in cases where police took action, an average of 84% of victims were happy with the result.
- The Merseyside force came out on top with 97% of victims who reported anti-social behaviour - stating they were satisfied with the action taken.
- In this area, Bedfordshire performed the worst but even there, some 70% of victims were content with the police response.
More top news
A-level results will be on Thursday, but what should you do if your results are not quite what you had hoped for?
Away from the cloudier/damp southeast it's a day of sunny spells and showers on Thursday.
The former US president has Tweeted six of the top 10 most liked tweets ever - with current president Donald Trump not making the list.