The historic handshake planned between the Queen and Martin McGuinness is not the only tough meeting for the Queen.
After 60 years our Queen has:
- Made over 300 state visits abroad.
- Around 25,000 visits around Britain to greet, meet, open and tour events or buildings.
- Hosted more than 100 state banquets for foreign heads of state, including Robert Mugabe and Nicolae Ceausescu.
- Conferred 400,000 honours.
- Dealt with around 150 prime ministers in Britain and the Commonwealth.
- Received 3.5m pieces of correspondence.
More top news
By 2020 millions of students who got a loan post-2012 will be paying more money back quicker.
Here's my best go at explaining how George Osborne magicked away his tax credits headache.
A baby boy was found abandoned in a church's nativity manger with his umbilical cord still attached.