The historic handshake planned between the Queen and Martin McGuinness is not the only tough meeting for the Queen.
After 60 years our Queen has:
- Made over 300 state visits abroad.
- Around 25,000 visits around Britain to greet, meet, open and tour events or buildings.
- Hosted more than 100 state banquets for foreign heads of state, including Robert Mugabe and Nicolae Ceausescu.
- Conferred 400,000 honours.
- Dealt with around 150 prime ministers in Britain and the Commonwealth.
- Received 3.5m pieces of correspondence.
More top news
It will feel warm but less humid than earlier in the week with highs of 26C (79F).
Sister Margaret Held and Sister Paula Merrill, both 68, were described as "two of the sweetest, most gentle women you can imagine."
Kinga Krasuta is 42 weeks pregnant and could go into labour at any time.