- McDonald's will be open for 29 days during the Olympics and Paralympics and serve will serve 1.75 million meals.
- At their busiest periods they are expecting to serve around 1,200 customers an hour .
- There is seating for 1,500 at the site, including 70 seats on a second floor balcony with a scenic view of the Olympic Stadium.
- August 3, when the athletics plus aquatics competitions are both under way, has been earmarked as the busiest day.
- 2,000 staff will work six-hour shifts with a 45 minute break. There will be about 200 staff on shift at a time.
- The restaurant is 3,000 square metres in size and two-storeys.
With only a month to go until the London 2012 Games, ITV News has been to take a look around the Olympic Park.
Giant Olympic rings were unveiled at Tower Bridge to mark the one month countdown to the London 2012 Games.