UN Arab-league envoy Kofi Annan has issued the final Communique on the Syrian situation. Mr Annan addressed the following in the plan:
- All parties must re-commit to a sustained cessation of armed violence in all its forms and immediate implementation of the six-point plan.
- A cessation of armed violence must be sustained with credible and visible actions.
- Intensification of the pace of releasing 'arbitrarily' detained persons.
- Ensuring freedom of movement throughout the country for journalists.
- Respecting freedom of association and the right to demonstrate peacefully as legally guaranteed.
- All parties must show full respect for UNSMIS’ safety and security.
- The Government must allow immediate and full humanitarian access.