The seven hospitals where child heart surgery will continue to be performed:
- Great Ormond Street in London
- Evelina Children's Hospital in London
- Freeman Hospital in Newcastle
- Birmingham's Children's Hospital
- Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool
- Royal Hospital for Children in Bristol
- Southampton General Hospital
Hospitals in Leicester, Leeds and the Royal Brompton in London are to stop performing heart surgery on children, it has been announced.
The controversial review into the future of children's heart surgery could lead to the closure of heart centres in the UK.