The Labour leader Ed Miliband will make a speech at 10:30am about how to reform banking in the UK following the Libor rate-rigging scandal. Here are his main proposals:
- Culture shift from "casino" banking to "stewardship" banking
- Creation of two "challenger" banks to break up dominance of the 'Big Five'
- 'Big Five' to sell off a further 1,000 branches to competitors
- A 'code of conduct' for bankers, as there is with doctors
- A cap to limit bankers' bonuses to the same amount as their annual salary
More top news
Caitlyn Jenner insists she said "so many nice things about Kris" in her new memoir which chronicles the history of their relationship.
Detectives are investigating whether a 30-year-old man in Taunton died after taking 'spice', Avon and Somerset Police said.
Morgan Ackerman, 16, was playing "knock, knock ginger" with two friends when he ran out into the road and into the path of a taxi.