The Labour leader Ed Miliband will make a speech at 10:30am about how to reform banking in the UK following the Libor rate-rigging scandal. Here are his main proposals:
- Culture shift from "casino" banking to "stewardship" banking
- Creation of two "challenger" banks to break up dominance of the 'Big Five'
- 'Big Five' to sell off a further 1,000 branches to competitors
- A 'code of conduct' for bankers, as there is with doctors
- A cap to limit bankers' bonuses to the same amount as their annual salary
More top news
Most of the UK will have a mixture of sunny spells and scattered showers before becoming drier in the afternoon.
Scottish people celebrate the birthday of national writer Robert Burns with events including haggis throwing and the Big Burns Supper.
There will be a rare chance to see an asteroid pass so close to the Earth you will be able to see it with binoculars on Monday night.