- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
An ejector seat manufacturer is to be prosecuted over the death of Red Arrows pilot Sean Cunningham at RAF Scampton in November 2011.
Police said the "active shooter" had since been shot by officers and they were not seeking any other suspects.
Rain will continue spreading in from the southwest, remaining heavy, especially in western areas.