- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
With temperatures peaking at 29C today, it is the hottest April day for nearly 70 years.
Russian trolls are behind a disinformation campaign about chemical weapons attacks in Syria and Salisbury, a government source has said.
Decontamination work is to begin at nine sites across the city.