- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Donald Trump has slammed Alec Baldwin's latest impression of him as "unwatchable" and "sad".
The early risers will notice a touch of frost and pockets of fog first thing.
Austria is set vote for its new president again - and possibly elect the first far-right head of state in Europe since World War Two.