- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Auditions for X Factor have been cancelled following the death Simon Cowell's mother.
Andy Murray faces the towering 6ft 10 ins Croat Ivo Karlovic as he looks to book his place in the Wimbledon quarter final.
The National Housing Federation (NHF) has warned that large parts of the countryside in England could become "pensioner pockets".