- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The Brexit Secretary offered an upbeat assessment of talks at a London conference, but he badly needs negotiations to move forward.
More than 10,000 cases "may have been affected" by alleged data manipulation at a Randox Testing Services forensics laboratory.
The statement by Emmerson Mnangagwa, who was dismissed earlier this month, added to immense pressure on 93-year-old Mr Mugabe to resign.