- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The 10-year-old boy killed in an accident in a Topshop store died after a queue barrier fell on his head, an inquest has heard.
A bid to make it illegal for firms to require women to wear high heels at work will be debated by MPs, the Government has said.
Alexander Isak is the biggest thing to come out of Swedish football since Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but he doesn't mind, says Dickson Etuhu.