- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The 16-year-old, who has a social media following of over 15 million people, suffered two fractured ribs, a bruised lung and concussion.
Newly appointed minister Lord Ahmad pledged to review passenger screening procedures amid a spate of drunk passenger incidents.
The outspoken Birmingham MP tweeted a picture of locksmiths ramping up security at her home after facing fresh intimidation on social media.