- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Drinking three to five cups of coffee a day could reduce the risk of clogged arteries and thus heart attacks, a study has found.
There are five million British expats across the globe. Many have a vested interest in May's election and many still have the right to vote.
Abba's Bjorn Ulvaeus has a boyish enthusiasm for the cashless society - and he has a challenge for ITV News viewers.