- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
A summary of the key announcements from Chancellor George Osborne's Autumn Statement and Spending Review.
All cuts have consequences, warns Joel Hills, as he examines which assets may be up for sale if George Osborne decides 'everything must go'.
Tests revealed she was suffering from secretory carcinoma - which affects just "one in a million people" diagnosed with the breast cancer.