- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Dillon, a happy, healthy eight-year-old from Coventry, has microcephaly. His mother Sarah writes what it's like to deal with the condition.
An industry has grown up around the Fab Four's legacy that supports 2,335 jobs and has potential for further growth.
CCTV footage is said to show the moment a laptop containing explosives is handed to the suspected suicide bomber.