- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Tonight it'll be quite chilly leading to a cold but bright start.
Demonstrators jumped the barrier and lay down on the red carpet to draw attention to cuts to domestic abuse services.
Doctors in Australia have reattached 16-month-old Jaxon Taylor's head to his spine after he was 'internally decapitated' in a car accident.