- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Irish police have seized £32 million worth of cannabis hidden in farm machinery on board a ship docking in Dublin.
Revellers reportedly jumped from the upper level of the lakeside venue to escape the flames.
A bomb blast reportedly struck a refugee camp in Syria near the border with Jordan causing injuries and deaths.