- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Calls for vitamin supplements for children have follow warnings from doctors over a rickets 'epidemic' in children.
The former Top Gear also revealed his cancer scare just two days before the fracas which led to his sacking.
Tonight will start off clear in many areas, but cloud will increase from the east overnight, bringing some light and patchy rain.