- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
A woman has been arrested at Heathrow Airport on suspicion of a terrorism offence after arriving on a flight from Turkey.
Social workers across England have blown the whistle on a "threadbare" care system.
The world is facing a "global health emergency", according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).