- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
A whisky advert featuring David Beckham has been cleared by the advertising regulator.
Councils will have to cut money from services such as libraries because of the rising cost of caring for the elderly, a new report warns.
A Branislav Ivanovic header in extra-time ensured that Chelsea are through to the Capital One Cup Final after beating Liverpool