- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Late actress Lynda Bellingham shared how she planned to spend Christmas during a moving final interview on Loose Women to be broadcast later
Around 760 out of the 4,200 foreign offenders living freely in the UK have disappeared from sight, according to a leading watchdog.
Schools and nurseries are being called on to help check children have brushed their teeth.