- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
A chilly evening and night with clear skies and tomorrow a little more cloud through Scotland and Northern Ireland again.
The three billion-year-old rock is the largest discovered in over a century - and could be yours when it goes under the hammer on June 29.
Hundreds of millions of hacked usernames from providers including Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo are being shared online, according to an expert.