- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
Fans around the globe have been celebrating Pac-Man's 35th anniversary by paying homage to the smiley faced character.
Sir Ian McKellen has revealed he was in "two minds" about accepting his knighthood as he thinks the honour system is unfair.
Harlem Globetrotters legend Haynes has been hailed as "a pioneer" who helped "set the tone for modern basketball", following his death.