- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The station's decision not to renew the former London mayor's contract follows his controversial comment about Hitler supported Zionism.
Sarah Seawright's police photo was shared hundreds of times by fawning social media admirers after she was arrested for careless driving.
Zoo officials said the 17-year-old gorilla was killed to save the life of the boy who had crawled past a barrier into its enclosure.