- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
The mayor of Paris has called for a black feminist festival in the French capital to be banned because it "prohibited white people".
More than 200 drivers a day were caught using their mobile phones illegally in the wake of a major crackdown on the practice.
Tougher sentences will be handed out to perpetrators of domestic violence against children under plans being set out by the Conservatives.