- Eva Rausing was born in 1964.
- She is the daughter of millionaire American businessman Tom Kemeny, a former Pepsi executive.
- She was married to Hans Rausing, heir to the £5.4 billion business enterprise built by his Swedish father.
- In 2008, Mrs Rausing accepted a caution after she was arrested for being found with about 10g of crack cocaine when she tried to enter the US Embassy in London.
- In recent years she had been actively involved in charity work, with her family reportedly donating more than £150 million in the past few years.
More top news
From March 1, the paper £10 note will cease to be legal tender - replaced completely by the polymer version.
The Prime Minister will admit to concerns that the current system is narrowing access to poorer students.
Turning colder and brighter towards the end of the the week.