The Treasury Select Committee is meeting on Tuesday 17th July at 10.00am:
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor, Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Donald Kohn, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Lord Turner, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Executive Director, Markets, Bank of England
More top news
A British scientist says the age women may be able to conceive children could soon be significantly extended.
Simon Cowell admitted he was "so embarrassed" after his shirt burst open during an X Factor audition.
Following the promise of further powers for Scotland, David Cameron is now talking about a new deal for the other home nations.