The Treasury Select Committee is meeting on Tuesday 17th July at 10.00am:
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor, Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Donald Kohn, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Lord Turner, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Executive Director, Markets, Bank of England
More top news
Cardinal Nichols told ITV News his 'instinct' was that there was something 'disproportionate' about the war this summer.
A colder night with fog and frost, as well as icy spots in places.
A British Scrabble champion clinched the world title when he won a best-of-five showdown against a US opponent by three games to one.