The Treasury Select Committee is meeting on Tuesday 17th July at 10.00am:
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor, Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Donald Kohn, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Lord Turner, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Executive Director, Markets, Bank of England
More top news
Taking money from the rich to give to the poor is a debate as old as Nottingham's mythic son, so why are people still so divided on welfare?
An unsettled weekend of weather is in store as conditions turn wet and windy from the west tonight.
Seventy pupils at the Grange School in Runcorn were held in isolation for refusing to remove Marie Curie daffodils from their blazers.