The Treasury Select Committee is meeting on Tuesday 17th July at 10.00am:
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor, Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Donald Kohn, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Lord Turner, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Executive Director, Markets, Bank of England
More top news
Average household incomes have returned to around the levels they were at before the financial crisis hit, new analysis indicates.
Figures uncovered by a Freedom of Information request reveal one university leader received £623,000 in 2013/14.
Tens of thousands of students are not achieving their potential in state schools, a highly-critical Ofsted report has said.