The Treasury Select Committee is meeting on Tuesday 17th July at 10.00am:
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor, Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Donald Kohn, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Lord Turner, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Executive Director, Markets, Bank of England
More top news
The controversial extraction method has given some an economic lifeline but others say it has ruined the tranquility of the area.
After unseasonably windy weather today with gales and big battering waves along exposed western coastal spots a little calmer into tomorrow
A man who has been called a Godfather of football hooliganism by police has been banned from every ground in the country for five years.