The Treasury Select Committee is meeting on Tuesday 17th July at 10.00am:
- Sir Mervyn King, Governor, Bank of England
- Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England
- Donald Kohn, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Lord Turner, Member, Interim Financial Policy Committee
- Paul Fisher, Executive Director, Markets, Bank of England
More top news
Here in Belgium they're describing the Davis Cup Final as the host nation against Andy Murray and in a way it is.
The elderly man is all alone until Aldi's favourite gin-loving granny Jean, famous for their tea adverts, swoops in.
A Labour source reveals the (un)pleasantries at the shadow front bench meeting, including a confrontation between two high-profile members.