- 1952 - Mau Mau uprising against white settlers
- 1960 - uprising quashed by British colonial government
- 1963 - Kenya gained independence
- 2009 - Papers in test case first served on UK
- April 2012 - 'Migrated archive' detailing the British role in uprising made public
More top news
The new sugar targets are being introduced in an effort to tackle childhood obesity as a third of children are leaving school overweight.
The body of 25-year-old Akbar was found intact and full-clothed after searchers hunted down the python and sliced it open on Wednesday.
The ruling means Mr Trump cannot enforce his ban, which blocks new visas for people from six predominantly Muslim countries.