- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Swedish furniture giant Ikea is launching furniture that will wirelessly charge mobile phones
Tougher regulations coming into effect today are intended to crack down on motorists driving under the influence of drugs.
A Finnish punk band whose members have autism and Down's Syndrome have been chosen as the country's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.