- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Charlo Greene announced her resignation as a reporter on Alaskan network KTVA live on-air with some choice language.
Watch the amazing moment a cyclist in Russia escapes being killed as a truck and car collide at high speed.
Cameron may have wrong-footed Labour, but there may also be serious rumblings from his own backbenchers, if he wavers on England's future.