- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Hundreds of hotels in the UK have poor food hygiene ratings, some which need improvement urgently, but are withholding them from the public.
Delivery company Deliveroo insists the majority of its riders are happy, as an ITV News investigation reveals the hardship of life for many.
Bavaria is set to roll out a ban of the full-face veil in a number of public places, including schools and universities.