- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Thousands of Virgin Media customers will lose their email address and emails after part of the broadband company was sold to TalkTalk.
A man has been jailed for four years after he was cleared of having sex with a Shetland pony but convicted of outraging public decency.
Arguably the most striking of the IFS's conclusions is that over the last six years the wealthiest 10% have suffered the largest pay cuts.