- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
The victims were playing the popular game in Whittington Park in Holloway on Tuesday night, when three males suspects approached them.
A former Royal Marine who was recently engaged has been killed in a climbing accident in the French Alps.
Through the day we'll see plenty of sunny spells but there will be a risk of showers too as they filter down from the northwest.