- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Police in Los Angeles have opened an investigation after another sexual assault allegation was made involving Harvey Weinstein.
The cost of childcare for young children has increased up to seven times faster than wages over the past few years, a new study reveals.
A mild night and another misty, grey start in places in the morning.