- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
The video, obtained by ITV News, shows scores of migrants desperately trying to board lorries in a restricted area within the tunnel.
Ex-Spitfire pilot Allan Scott, 94, said he was told off by the Queen when he first met her in 1943 when she was just 16.
Last minute preparations are going on at the Church of St Mary Magdalene where Princess Charlotte will be christened.