- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
At least two intruders broke into the property and shot Mr Hedger in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Bank Holiday bursts of rain for some
President Trump has called the North Korean leader a "smart cookie", for managing to assume power after taking office at such a young age.