- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
"We are not afraid." Those were the defiant words of the Prime Minister this morning as she addressed the Commons.
Andreea Cristea, 29, remains in a critical condition after being rescued from the Thames after a terror attack along Westminster Bridge.
The Prime Minister has praised the former soldier's "huge professionalism" in trying to save the life of Pc Keith Palmer.