- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
A year after the launch of a landmark plan to tackle the crisis, leading figures say a "much more robust" strategy is needed.
A van ploughing into pedestrians in a busy area of Barcelona echoes the circumstances of atrocities that have hit several countries.
Bright & breezy with some showers