- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Delicately worded memo by then press chief from 1985 is among cache of newly released documents from former PM's private files.
Cloud and showery rain may linger across the far northwest throughout Saturday.
Supporters of the British man who is awaiting release from Guantanamo Bay spoke to ITV News about their concerns for his health.