- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Sophie Lionnet’s devastated parents say the killers “do not deserve to live”.
The legal battle began in 2011.
The debate during eight weeks of campaigning has been divisive and the result should be known on Saturday.