- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Bahrain couldn't be more different to the UK right now.
Mrs May denied she was forced to "grub around" for deals as she said that the UK will raise human rights with Gulf leaders at summit.
It's safe to say these eye-catching accessories take the Christmas spirit to a whole new level.