- Check food labels and select products with less salt or sodium.
- Gradually reduce, and then cur out, the amount of salt you add to food during cooking and at the table.
- Use spices, herbs, garlic and lemon instead of salt.
- Make your own meals from scratch.
- Eat fresh meat rather than processed meat.
- Limit the amount of salty snacks you eat.
More top news
Despite overcast weather a large crowd joined veterans and gathered around Dunkirk's memorial square to pay their respects.
A German 65-year-old teacher from Berlin has given birth to quadruplets after a pregnancy that was widely criticised because of her age.
Although there are bright skies for many as we start the bank holiday, more central, eastern and south eastern regions will be cloudy.