- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
After a mild and quiet night, the best of the sunshine will be across the south east.
The presumptive Democratic Presidential candidate said Kaine is everything Donald Trump is not as they shared a platform for the first time.
Team Sky's Chris Froome is set to win the 2016 Tour de France with an overall lead of four minutes 11 seconds after stage 20 to Morzine