- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell will say Britain is in the grip of a "debt crisis" as he promises reforms to help people pay back loans.
The 58-year-old man was stabbed in the neck as he approached the Altrincham Islamic Centre in Manchester.
The body is set to allow national team players to wear the poppies on the pitch as it backs down in a row over the memorials.