- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Tens of thousands of people may have been underpaid, the Department for Work and Pensions has admitted.
The outgoing Scottish Labour leader is reportedly a last-minute addition to the line up for the TV show.
Thousands of people have gathered in Harare as Zimbabweans prepare to protest against the rule of Robert Mugabe.