- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Tougher sentences will be handed out to perpetrators of domestic violence against children under plans being set out by the Conservatives.
Two people have been arrested after a car crashed into pedestrians in Marbella.
A missile launched by North Korea has landed in the Sea of Japan, according to the Japanese Government.