- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
The anarchist group said it would not put is member at risk of 'large scale arrests'.
Young people are spending more on food than any other age group because of their lack of cooking skills.
Autumn sunshine returns today.