- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
"Touch base", "blue sky thinking" and "we're on a journey" were revealed as the most annoying office jargon, according a study by Glassdoor.
Dr Michio Hirano denied having any financial interest in the experimental treatment considered for the baby.
The measures are set to be included in a court-mandated clean air strategy the Government is due to publish on Wednesday.