- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
David Cameron will say the Tories are the party of the "grafters, roofers, retailers and plumbers" as he set out plans to help small firms
Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg will say his party are fighting '60 Eastleighs' on the campaign trail in the Hampshire constituency today.
The late Coronation Street actress Anne Kirkbride has been nominated for a British Soap Award.