- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
The prime minister has offered Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland a "direct line" to Brexit Secretary David Davis.
Rurik Jutting is accused of killing Sumarti Ningsih and Seneng Mujiasih, whose bodies were found in his apartment.
The Baby singer threw his microphone on the floor and told the crowd: "Obviously Manchester can't handle me."