- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Dr Dan Poulter suggests that increasing national insurance could be the key to the NHS's funding crisis.
The beloved British high street chain will disappear from Britain's towns on Sunday as the last stores close down.
The two women were found dead in their home in Durant, after failing to show up for work.