- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
The teenager's family spoke of their "torment and pain" after serial killer Levi Bellfield finally confessed to her murder.
England and Wales could see drink-driving limit fall to 50mg if same measure proves successful in Scotland, minister suggests.
Aaren O'Connor, 25, did not know she had been shot and kept telling dad David "my head hurts" before becoming incoherent.