- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
David Cameron sets out his case for British jets and drones to strike so-called Islamic State targets in Syria in an address to the Commons.
A drink-driver who "destroyed the lives" of two mothers was allowed to have his curfew lifted so he could go on a foreign stag party.
Demonstrators have blockaded the entrance tunnel to Heathrow Airport in apparent protest at plans to build a third runway.