- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
A man standing trial accused of murdering two pensioners has been found hanging in his prison cell, police say.
Malaysia Airlines' website has been hacked by a group proclaiming support for the so-called Islamic State.
Prince Philip has been awarded a knighthood by Australia - sparking a political row in the country.