- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
A group of soldiers has broken an Antarctica record by becoming the first all-female team to cross the continent using only muscle power.
Gunmen have attacked the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul with casualties feared.
The Grammy-winning singer posted a picture of the two on his Instagram saying the two got engaged right before the new year.