- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Prince Harry will move down to sixth in line to the throne.
Ongoing problems with the bank's online platform have seen customers make a raft of complaints.
The Duchess of Cambridge has been driven to St Mary's Hospital in London in the "early stages of labour", Kensington Palace has said.