- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
The service is available to over-25s and only after a phone booking and consultation with a qualified nurse.
The 13-year-old’s body was found in woodland at Southampton Sports Centre on July 26.
The England all-rounder wants to get back to playing cricket after his ’11-month ordeal’ is over and could play in the third Test on Saturda