- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Here are the key moments that will take place on the day Article 50 is triggered and the UK begins the formal process of leaving the EU.
A man has been charged in connection with a crash which killed a four-year-old girl.
Philip, 95, used the vehicle for engagements in London allowing him to travel around the city unnoticed.