- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
The bus reportedly hit a tree near Russell Square.
Low pressure will throw cloud and few showers across us today but will also draw in very warm air from Europe again
A stuntman has surfed a set of waves in Tahiti on a customised motorbike fitted with skis and a a special paddle-tyre.