- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Fresher and cooler as we head into the second half of the weekend.
Leah Washington, 17, had to have her left leg amputated after being trapped for hours on The Smiler rollercoaster at the theme park.
The video, obtained by ITV News, shows scores of migrants desperately trying to board lorries in a restricted area within the tunnel.