- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Mother of Bobby and Christi Shepherd says Thomas Cook apology was 'too little too late' as she calls for greater safety standards.
The Neverland ranch where pop star Michael Jackson lived until running into financial difficulties has been put up for sale.
A 43rd generation direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, the Prince has vowed to clean up Fifa's act.