- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Three people have been seriously injured in a coach crash in East Ayrshire. There are unconfirmed reports it was carrying Rangers fans.
Detectives investigating the abduction and rape of a 14-year-old girl as she walked to school have released a description of the offenders.
His widow wrote about his struggles with the little-known Lewy body disease in a neurological journal.