- The future of face-to-face fundraising.
- The future of 'chugging' - and whether it should be scrapped altogether.
- The standardised training scheme for street fund raisers.
- A government report last week suggesting that councils should be given the power to control number of chuggers.
- A framework for the public to complain.
More top news
Investigators believe Andreas Lubitz deliberately killed himself and 149 others. They are now attempting to ascertain why.
Settled for some, showery for others.
The Duchess of Cambridge today made her last public appearance before the birth of her second child, with the Duke saying "any day now".