- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Welsh international rugby league player Danny Jones has died today after collapsing during a match.
One medical worker told ITV News it was like 'entering your worst nightmare' as they tried to help look after the injured.
The Alan Partridge actor has made a video urging voters to back the party claiming the Tories will 'dismantle' the NHS if they win power.