- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Swiss police have arrested a man suspected of carrying out a chainsaw attack which injured five people.
Low pressure dominates our weather through the rest of this week
ITV News witnesses the young victims of the world's worst humanitarian crisis amid an outbreak of the greatest spread of cholera ever known.