- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Local councils are to get an almost £6 billion fund to fight potholes over the next six years.
The Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition praised the courage of Britain's armed forces in a Christmas message to troops.
Nick Clegg has vowed to avoid appearances on reality shows like I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! when he stands down as an MP.