- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The US rapper was killed in a drive-by attack in 1996 at the age of just 25.
Innocent Betty Laird, 88, died after the car she was travelling in was deliberately crashed into to make fraudulent insurance claims.
At least one person has died in the crash after the plane came down in the city of Riverside shortly after take off.