- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The bus was heading to Mombasa and the lorry was travelling in the opposite direction when they collided on Tuesday, say Kenyan police.
"Corbyn himself has said he was a 200-1 outsider for the Labour leadership in 2015 and look where that one went," the PM told supporters.
A father filmed himself killing his baby daughter and posted the video clips on Facebook, before committing suicide, Thai police have said.