- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The German bomb - a 500kg device - was spotted by a barge carrying out dredging works, the Royal Navy said.
The study found children born in the 1980s have found it much harder to build up wealth in housing and pensions as they age.
The singer ended speculation over who would perform by saying "the rumors are true" to her 63 million Twitter followers on Friday morning.