- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
A major search operation has been launched for 25-year-old junior doctor Rose Polge who has not been seen since Friday.
Former Liberal Democrat MP Lord Avebury, known for campaigning for democratic and human rights, has died aged 87.
A late Danny Welbeck header gave Arsenal a vital win over ten man Leicester at the Emirates.