- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Despite still making music, the Rocket Man considers himself 'retired' from taking to the stage, his agent claims.
Another cold night across Britain with temperatures closely dipping below freezing in rural areas in the north.
Investigative journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who worked at both ITN and BBC News, has died after a battle with leukaemia.