- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Novak Djokovic has secured his fifth Australian Open title with a four set 7-6 (7-5), 6-7 (4-7), 6-3, 6-0 victory over Andy Murray
Fire crews released a woman from an overturned car after it went off the A12 at Ingatestone in Essex.
Star of cult TV drama The Wire actor Idris Elba has said he sees himself as "an odd, tall black man that doesn't quite fit in".