- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Much improved conditions on the cards for tomorrow.
Sepp Blatter has resigned as Fifa president following widespread allegations of corruption at football's world governing body
Police said the teenager pulled out in front of a convoy of British military vehicles which had the right of way and her car was flattened.