- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Data-selling companies trade personal addresses and phone numbers for as little as 4p per record, a watchdog has warned.
A bitterly cold airmass covers the UK this weekend.
The emotion of Donald Trump's inauguration was too much for Jessica Starr, who told ITV News: "I'm so sorry... this is not America."