- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The South African Salvation Army has used a picture of a dress that sent the web into meltdown to raise awareness about domestic violence.
With heavy rain continuing across much of western Scotland the Met Office has issued an "amber" warning from 6pm today until 6am on Sunday.
As Liberia celebrates its 'last Ebola patient' Sierra Leone sees its hopes of being free of the disease dashed.