- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Former Davis Cup finalist John Lloyd led the tributes to Andy Murray, who ended Great Britain's 79-year wait for the famous trophy
Scotland's Justice Minister is under pressure from political opponents over revelations Police Scotland carried out illegal surveillance.
Andy Murray has beaten Belgian David Goffin to win the Davis Cup for Great Britain for the first time since 1936