- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The High Court has ruled the prison segregation of two terrorists was unlawful although it rejected claims their human rights were abused.
Michel Platini has formally announced that he intends to stand for the Fifa presidency when Sepp Blatter vacates the position
Microsoft's new system Windows 10 has been met with approval after its disastrous predecessor but users have yet to be entirely convinced.