- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Sadiq Khan has weighed in on the debate over the burkini being banned on some French beaches saying women should not be told what to wear.
The USA women's football team goalkeeper Hope Solo has received a six-month suspension for comments made.
The mobile messaging service Whatsapp is going to start sharing users' phone numbers with Facebook, to ensure "better friend suggestions".