- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
A Donald Trump rally was interrupted after protesters lobbed rocks and bottles at police.
Nearly three million people are in "distressed" relationships where they argue regularly or consider divorce, according to a new report.
Ministers agree £7.8 billion bailout deal for recession-hit Greece after an 11-hour Brussels meeting.