- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The former Smiths frontman also said that many actresses who made allegations about disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein were 'disappointed'.
Police carried out a "proactive" operation after receiving reports that other concerts by the band had seen lots of mobile phone thefts.
The child died on her injuries and another 14-year-old girl was injured after the buggy they were travelling in was involved in a car crash.