- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
"Witnesses at the scene said the man laughed as he kicked the pigeon. He booted the bird so hard that his body was launched over two cars."
Neighbours is celebrating the milestone of being on British screens for 30 years.
Frightened passengers smashed open windows in a desperate attempt to escape from a moving train as it filled with smoke.