- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
The chief medical officer for England told ITV News that misuse of antibiotics must be curbed, and new ones must be developed.
Climate change is a pressing issue for Tonga, but has it had the attention it deserves at the Commonwealth summit?
With temperatures peaking at 29C today, it is the hottest April day for nearly 70 years.