- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
Colombia's President Juan Manuel Santos has accepted the Nobel Peace Prize at a ceremony in Stockholm.
Rain will linger across the south for much of today, slowly clearing away through tonight
The Equality and Human Rights Commission report said the deaths are attributed to a "failure" in the care of police suspects and prisoners.