- The Sunday Telegraph began its investigation into Tag Campaigns after receiving specific concerns about the company. Tag is not a member of the IoF.
- The investigation showed how members of the public were lied to in order to get them to stop.
- Members of the public were never told how much fundraisers were being paid to work on behalf of a charity.
- Tag Campaigns announced it was instituting a new training regime and re-training all staff immediately.
- One team leader has been suspended as a result of evidence produced by the undercover investigation.
- Marie Curie said it had launched its own investigation into Tag.
More top news
A couple have taken a step closer to bringing a child born in India via surrogacy to their home in the UK.
The Yellow Cloud electric guitar that Prince played in numerous concerts has sold for more than £100,000 at auction.
An athlete had his eye pierced with a javelin after running and tripping onto the spear during a competition.