The eight charged in relation to phone hacking will face a total of 19 charges.
In addition to the charges against Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson:
- Stuart Kuttner faces three counts of conspiracy to intercept communications, relating to the voicemails of victims who include Milly Dowler and David Blunkett.
- Greg Miskiw faces 10 counts, with victims including Sven-Goran Eriksson, Wayne Rooney and Delia Smith.
- Ian Edmonson faces 12 counts, with victims including Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills, Lord Prescott and Jude Law, Sadie Frost and Sienna Miller.
- Neville Thurlbeck faces eight counts, with victims including David Blunkett and Charles Clarke, plus Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
- James Weatherup faces eight counts, with victims including Wayne Rooney.
- For legal reasons, Glenn Mulcaire won't face the charge of conspiring to intercept communications without lawful authority. However, he faces four charges relating to victims including Milly Dowler and Delia Smith.
Eight people including the PM's former head of communications Andy Coulson will face charges over phone hacking.
Prosecutors will announce today whether they will bring charges over twelve people arrested over alleged phone hacking.