The ABTA/Foreign Office will distribute leaflets with the following message:
- Never sit or lean over the balcony rail.
- Do not try to pass items to someone on another balcony.
- Do not attempt to climb from one balcony to another.
- Never stand on balcony furniture.
- And never jump into the pool from your balcony
More top news
The practice of sending mental health patients far away from friends and family for care has become endemic in the NHS, it has been warned.
Despite the use of combustible cladding in tower blocks, ministers were advised that regulations were tough enough, ITV News has learnt.
A milder night across the north than last night, with rain sneaking into southern Scotland from Northern Ireland.