Four people have died after a fire at a nightclub in one of Thailand's popular tourist destinations. The nationalities of those killed are not yet known.
At least eleven people were also injured in the fire at the Tiger Discotheque, in Phuket's Patong beach area, the island's main town.
Amateur footage shot by a Danish businessman living in Patong, calling himself BrownGhst DK on YouTube, showed the club on fire in the early hours of Friday morning.
More top news
Boris Johnson's failed coup achieves what the Prime Minister could not do her for herself - he has strengthened her position.
Wet and windy weather spreading across northern and some western parts, with some heavy rain likely across Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Online video giant YouTube has been condemned for failing to take down extremist content including films praising Hitler and the Taliban.