- March 2008: Damian Rzeszowski finds that his wife, Izabela, has been using Skype to flirt with a Polish man in the US.
- May 2011: Rzeszowski begins to feel depressed "for the first time ever".
- June 2011: Rzeszowski finds out that his wife has been having a two-month affair with another man.
- July 2011: After a visit to his GP, Rzeszowski takes an overdose of pills.
- August 2011: The couple travel to Poland with children for a family holiday in a final attempt to save the marriage. Later the same month, Rzeszowski attacks.
- April 2012: Rzeszowski pleads guilty to six charges of manslaughter.
- August 2012: Rzeszowski found guilty.
More top news
Ministers are also looking at schemes such as “lock-in agreements” to reduce the 250,000 sales that fall through annually.
Staff have racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees as Robert Mueller and House and Senate committees probe Moscow’s meddling.
It is "clear" ministers cannot proceed with the current Bill, Sir Keir said, threatening to "work with all sides" to ensure revisions.