- March 2008: Damian Rzeszowski finds that his wife, Izabela, has been using Skype to flirt with a Polish man in the US.
- May 2011: Rzeszowski begins to feel depressed "for the first time ever".
- June 2011: Rzeszowski finds out that his wife has been having a two-month affair with another man.
- July 2011: After a visit to his GP, Rzeszowski takes an overdose of pills.
- August 2011: The couple travel to Poland with children for a family holiday in a final attempt to save the marriage. Later the same month, Rzeszowski attacks.
- April 2012: Rzeszowski pleads guilty to six charges of manslaughter.
- August 2012: Rzeszowski found guilty.
More top news
The multi-millionaire strip-club owner defended his policy of taking 23% of the service charges made by waitresses in his bars.
Eleven years after her arrival at Animal Lifeline centre in Staffordshire, Maggie is still waiting for a new owner.
After 1995, rugby was triumphed as a symbol of post-apartheid South Africa, but has struggled to live up to the ideals of the new era.