- March 2008: Damian Rzeszowski finds that his wife, Izabela, has been using Skype to flirt with a Polish man in the US.
- May 2011: Rzeszowski begins to feel depressed "for the first time ever".
- June 2011: Rzeszowski finds out that his wife has been having a two-month affair with another man.
- July 2011: After a visit to his GP, Rzeszowski takes an overdose of pills.
- August 2011: The couple travel to Poland with children for a family holiday in a final attempt to save the marriage. Later the same month, Rzeszowski attacks.
- April 2012: Rzeszowski pleads guilty to six charges of manslaughter.
- August 2012: Rzeszowski found guilty.
More top news
The Republican presidential candidate said Mrs Clinton "doesn't know what she's doing" in her plans for Syria.
Court records show Len Wiseman filed divorce papers on Friday citing citing irreconcilable differences.
The 35-year-old singer could have faced up to 30 days in jail if he was charged with breaking election laws in his hometown.