- March 2008: Damian Rzeszowski finds that his wife, Izabela, has been using Skype to flirt with a Polish man in the US.
- May 2011: Rzeszowski begins to feel depressed "for the first time ever".
- June 2011: Rzeszowski finds out that his wife has been having a two-month affair with another man.
- July 2011: After a visit to his GP, Rzeszowski takes an overdose of pills.
- August 2011: The couple travel to Poland with children for a family holiday in a final attempt to save the marriage. Later the same month, Rzeszowski attacks.
- April 2012: Rzeszowski pleads guilty to six charges of manslaughter.
- August 2012: Rzeszowski found guilty.
More top news
A police officer in today's London Pride parade surprised his partner by proposing in the middle of the parade.
Government minister Justine Greening has apparently opened up about her sexuality, as thousands took part in the London Pride parade.
Record crowds are at this year's Pride in London parade as people show their support for the LGBT community after the Orlando shooting