The LGA have suggested that in order to keep uniform costs down, schools should;
- Choose clothing that is widely available.
- Choose logos or emblems that can be bought as sew-on or iron-on patches.
- Pick a colour scheme rather than a full uniform.
- Give parents the opportunity to buy and sell items.
- Use a plain PE kit that can be used for different sports
More top news
British bank holidays are infamous for literally being wet weekends, and sadly the current good weather is set to worsen.
US President Donald Trump criticised other Nato countries for making what he referred to as "chronic underpayments" for defence spending.
The armed officers aim to be "unpredictable and widespread across the network" with the terror level critical after the Manchester blast.