The LGA have suggested that in order to keep uniform costs down, schools should;
- Choose clothing that is widely available.
- Choose logos or emblems that can be bought as sew-on or iron-on patches.
- Pick a colour scheme rather than a full uniform.
- Give parents the opportunity to buy and sell items.
- Use a plain PE kit that can be used for different sports
More top news
University of Bath researchers are looking at the geopolymerisation of natural soils to meet future building needs.
The Sainsbury’s-owned group is creating the roles as part of a major push.
More than 4,000 images recently discovered by Historic England show medical staff training, working and enjoying their time off.