Here is the full list of Cabinet movers in their new roles:
- Jeremy Hunt, Health Secretary
- Chris Grayling, Justice Secretary
- Andrew Lansley, Leader of the House of Commons
- Justine Greening, International Development Secretary
- Patrick McLoughlin, Transport Secretary
- Maria Miller, Culture Secretary.
- Andrew Mitchell, Chief Whip
- David Jones, Welsh Secretary
- Theresa Villiers, Northern Ireland Secretary
- Owen Paterson, Environment Secretary
- Baroness Warsi, Senior Foreign Office Minister
- David Laws, Education Minister
- Ken Clarke, Minister without portfolio
- Grant Shapps, Minister without portfolio, Tory Party chairman
- Oliver Heald, Solicitor General
In fine bombastic Boris style he described himself as an aeronautical Bill Cash, unable to let go until he had changed the status quo.
The Mayor of London challenged the Prime Minister today over his demotion of Justine Greening and vowed to fight any expansion to Heathrow.
Jeremy Hunt and Chris Grayling landed promotions as David Cameron sparked minor controversy in reordering his Cabinet for the first time.