- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
The Pope's comments follow a failed missile test by North Korea and condemnation of that test by US president Donald Trump.
Joshua beat the older, more experienced boxer in front of 90,000 fans in Wembley Stadium.
Dry for most of the night. Rain in the southwest by dawn.