- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
A young boy who got his head stuck in a child's toilet seat had to be cut free by firefighters.
Labour's Harriet Harman has urged the Prime Minister to take in more Syrian refugees saying the UK should not shirk its responsibility.
Reality TV star Ricky Rayment was arrested for ABH following a fight on Saturday night in Brighton.