- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
Scotland Yard said the male youths will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.
Windy this weekend with gales across northwestern parts of the UK. Rain spreading southeast.
Greater Manchester Police said "inquiries are ongoing to fully understand the circumstances of the incident."