- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
Two suicide bombs in a crowded market place in the north-western city of Parachinar have left 40 people dead and a further 12 injured.
Expect cloudy conditions with some light rain on Saturday morning before brighter spells develop later in the southeast.
More than 140 people are missing and feared to have been buried under debris following a landslide in China.