- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
Mr Trump said Kim Jong Un had not met unspecified “conditions” for the summit.
Lava has destroyed a building near the plant in Hawaii.
TV presenter Helen Skelton is a supporter of the campaign and is calling for more parents to get out on their bikes with their children.