- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
More rain to come in the north tomorrow, as south sees best of dry and warmer weather.
Should Big Sam stay or should he go? The FA's chairman Greg Clarke has a difficult decision to make about the England manager job.
Westminster cats Larry and Palmerston rule the roost in Downing Street, says former deputy prime minister Nick Clegg.