- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
There will be a few showers in the north, but otherwise dry for many with warm sunny spells before heavier rain in the south west.
David Davis is hoping to push Brexit withdrawal talks towards discussions on a future trading relationship between the UK and EU.
A fine start to Sunday but rain moves in from the southwest later on.