- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
UK defence secretary says so-called Islamic State group will only be defeated by force.
Sheriff's deputies were called to the scene in LA County after residents reported hearing muffled crying.
Further one in eight expect to be aged between 71 and 80 years when they finally stop work, according to survey.