- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
Ashley Yates, 45, used a spy pen hidden inside school bathrooms to film pupils at a primary school.
Joshua Clements stabbed two 19-year-olds while 4,000 people were gathered at the royal park.
The vessel was spotted off the Kent coast at around 5.40am on Thursday.