- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
A doctor who captured the attention of people around the world by writing about her experiences as a cancer patient in the NHS has died.
As police warn disruption at Dover is set to continue, volunteers who came to the aid of stranded motorists offer further assistance.
A man and woman have been arrested after a five-year-old died after an incident at a water park in Market Bosworth on Saturday, police say.