- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
The rail union have slammed the move saying China is set to make "a killing at the British taxpayers' expense".
US-backed rebel fighters say they have taken control of a key airbase near the so-called Islamic State's stronghold of Raqqa.
A primary school has taken action after pupils brought in an variety of "worrying" packed lunches - including a two-day-old McDonalds.