- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
The Government scheme would benefit those aged under 40 but will only run for five years.
Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust and the Roddick Foundation are under investigation by the watchdog over grants made to Cage.
The Duke of Cambridge became a fearsome samurai warlord - at least temporarily - when he visited the set of a long-running Japanese drama.