- 1 in 3 of children live with at least one parent who is a binge drinker (between 3.3 - 3.5 million children).
- A fifth live a hazardous drinker (over 2.5 million children).
- Around 79,000 babies aged under 1 years old in England are living with a parent who is classified as a prolematic drinker.
- Around 26,000 babies under 1 in England are livign with a parent who would be classified as a dependent drinker.
- Binge drinking: Six or more drinks on a single occasion for women; eight for men.
More top news
Known as 'spice' and 'black mamba', the so-called legal high is suspected of contributing to deaths in male and female institutions.
Prince Harry will launch the countdown to the 2017 Invictus Games in Canada - as he gears up for the this year's event in Florida.
The government has announced plans to ensure staff receive tips left by customers in bars and restaurants.