The unions which spoke in favour of a motion calling for a General Strike at the TUC conference in Brighton were:
- Prison officers (proposed the motion).
- Transport workers union RMT (seconded the motion).
- Public sector and commercial workers union PCS
- The Communication Workers Union
- Student accommodation union Unite
The unions which opposed the motion from the conference stage were:
- Professionals union Prospect
- Teachers union NASUWT
- Educational professionals union ATL
- Pilots union BALPA
- Shopworkers' union Usdaw
More top news
Human error was to blame for the leak, emails obtained through Freedom of Information requests by the Guardian said.
The new Playstation Music app will allow gamers to stream songs through their consoles.
The wild animal is said to have killed at least one person and injured several. It was captured on camera by stunned onlookers.