The unions which spoke in favour of a motion calling for a General Strike at the TUC conference in Brighton were:
- Prison officers (proposed the motion).
- Transport workers union RMT (seconded the motion).
- Public sector and commercial workers union PCS
- The Communication Workers Union
- Student accommodation union Unite
The unions which opposed the motion from the conference stage were:
- Professionals union Prospect
- Teachers union NASUWT
- Educational professionals union ATL
- Pilots union BALPA
- Shopworkers' union Usdaw
More top news
The 22-year-old died six months after being found unresponsive in a bath tub - strikingly similar to the way her mother died in 2012.
The last surviving Dambusters pilot has died at the age of 96.
A British pensioner has reportedly been raped, murdered and set on fire in Bulgaria, just months after she moved to the country.