Apple fans around the world have been queuing overnight to get their hands on the company's iPhone 5, which was launched on Friday.
But why are customers so keen to upgrade their old iPhones for the new version? Here are some of the new features:
- Thinner and lighter than previous models
- Features the newly announced 4G network
- 4G network offers speeds up to five times faster than 3G
- With 4G, HD films downloaded in minutes and TV streamed without buffering
- Costs from £529, with 32GB model selling for £599 and 64GB version costing £699
- But problems have been reported with new Apple Maps service