Apple fans around the world have been queuing overnight to get their hands on the company's iPhone 5, which was launched on Friday.
But why are customers so keen to upgrade their old iPhones for the new version? Here are some of the new features:
- Thinner and lighter than previous models
- Features the newly announced 4G network
- 4G network offers speeds up to five times faster than 3G
- With 4G, HD films downloaded in minutes and TV streamed without buffering
- Costs from £529, with 32GB model selling for £599 and 64GB version costing £699
- But problems have been reported with new Apple Maps service
Police are searching for a man wanted in connection with the theft of 252 Apple iPhone 5 smartphones from the London store where he works.
Aussie Todd Foot is the first person in the world to buy the first iPhone5.
Apple users' have reacted angrily to inaccuracies and mistakes within the corporation's new map locating software.